SIEMENS® Diagnostic Testing
Guide patients towards the right path to health with in-pharmacy diagnostic testing
SIEMENS® operator-friendly analyzers generate lab-quality results in minutes
DCA Vantage® Analyzer
HbA1c (1 µL blood sample) and ACR (40 µL urine sample) results in 6 and 7 minutes.
A POC system that helps you detect diabetes and prediabetes, monitor glycemic control, and detect early kidney disease.
- Simple test procedure requires no sample or reagent preparation.
- Comprehensive onboard tools include patient-trending graphs and a GFR calculator to support effective time-of-visit consultations.
- DCA Systems are used by three out of five physicians who perform HbA1c testing in their office.**
CLINITEK Status+ Urine Chemistry Analyzer
ACR and other essential reagent strip results in 60 seconds.
A POC system with a comprehensive urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease, and hCG pregnancy testing.
- Instrument-read-and-reported urine strip results eliminate the subjectivity of visual interpretation.
- System delivers accurate spot testing on varying urine concentrations with no test preparation.
- Measuring urinary ACR is recommended for screening individuals at risk of kidney disease.‡
Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
Results measured across 0.8–8.0 PT/INR range using 6 µL capillary blood sample.
A handheld POC analyzer that helps you monitor patients on Warfarin anticoagulation therapy.
- Interactive touchscreen, step-by-step instructions, and bar-code scanner enhance usability.
- Ergonomic, easy portability, and a small sample volume maximize testing efficiency.
- Dade® Innovin® reagent provides results comparable to laboratory methods.
- Test strip eject button helps minimize potential biohazard exposure.