Terms and Conditions
- All product descriptions and performance claims have been supplied by the manufacturer and are as accurate as possible (errors and omissions excepted).
- Our website does not list all products available through Stevens, but rather a comprehensive selection of popular products. Please contact your regional order desk as to the availability of other products not listed online.
- We have been very diligent to match product numbers with photos. However, some items may not be exactly as shown. Photos shown may include additional accessories or optional parts. Please consult your local representative before purchasing based on photos.
Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from date of invoice unless otherwise stated.
The Stevens Company offers repair services for most items or will assist in coordinating repairs with the manufacturer. Repair times may vary based on parts availability, shipping time and demand. Please consult the closest office for details. Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping items for warranty or repair.
Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Please note warranty information included in product description where applicable. Stevens will assist in the coordination of warranty repairs with the manufacturer and in many cases will repair or replace merchandise as required on behalf of the manufacturer. Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping items for warranty or repair.
Damaged or Short Shipment Policy
It is the responsibility of the receiver to inspect all shipments for damages and shortages and sign the carrier waybill accordingly.
- All claims must be made to Stevens within 10 days of receipt of product.
- In the event of carrier damage, upon completion of an inspection Stevens will regain possession of product and handle all claims against the carrier. A replacement order will be sent.
- In the event of a carrier short-shipment, upon completion of a trace, Stevens will handle all claims against the carrier. A replacement order will be sent.
- If a short shipment or damage is not carrier related, all enquiries should be directed to our Customer Service Department for an immediate and satisfactory resolution.
Return Goods Policy
The following policy will apply when a return is necessitated by the customer and not The Stevens Company.
- The customer MUST obtain a RGA# before returning any product. Goods returned without authorization may be refused and returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returned goods must be returned in original packaging, unused and must be in resalable condition. If goods are not in a re-salable condition products may be deemed non returnable or a refurbishing charge may apply.
- Stevens inventoried items returned after 14 days will have a 15% re-stocking charge or the manufacturers restocking charge where applicable. Non-inventoried items where applicable will be subject to restocking charges. See item 5 below.
- Defective goods will be replaced at no charge to the customer. The Stevens Company Limited shall not be held responsible for any failure on the part of the manufacturer to supply said merchandise free from any and all defects, and/or possible changes in manufacturing specifications which are beyond our control.
- Credit will not be issued in the following instances:
- Goods returned after 90 days
- Expired and or shorted dated
- Non-inventoried items, except as follows:
If the customer wishes to return non-inventoried items, Stevens will assist in any way possible to have the manufacturer accept the return. The customer will still be responsible for all costs incurred in the return, such as freight, restocking charges, etc. If the manufacturer refuses the return, Stevens will be unable to issue a credit.
Any questions contact your local The Stevens Company Customer Service Department.
Minimum Orders and Shipping
Merchandise orders are normally processed the day of receipt. Most products are shipped by courier for next day delivery (longer for remote locations). Orders may be subject to a shipping and handling fee.
Some products are deemed to be dangerous goods by the Ministry of Transportation and as such are subject to additional shipping charges.