Dopplex Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit
The Diabetic Foot Assessment Kit provides the professional vascular or diabetes specialist with a system to help in the assessment of neuropathy, ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) and toe brachial pressure index (TBPI).
The kit includes:
- Bi-directional doppler (MD2) and probe (VP8HS)
- Neuropen (includes 10g monofilament)
- Trigger operated sphyg with a range of latex-free cuffs (arm/ankle, large & small toe)
- Educational DVD
- Set of guides (ABPI/TBPI)
- Box of neuropen tips
- Compatible with DR3 software
- Hard carry case
Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler
The Dopplex MD2 is one of the most advanced pocket Dopplers on the market. It provides the ability for high level vascular assessment, and is ideal for the detection of peripheral arterial disease.
When used with the high sensitivity vascular probes it provides quality bi-directional blood flow information. It can be linked to the Dopplex Reporter software package for high quality waveform reports or the Dopplex Printa for single waveform recordings.
- Connects with all high sensitivity probes (2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10 MHz)
- Provides bi-directional blood flow information and documentation
- Integral battery management
- Enhanced audio output
- Large carry bag will hold sphyg and cuffs
Sonicaid FD1/FD3 2 & 3MHz Waterproof Dopplers
#684-FD3 and #684-FD1
Waterproof Rate Display Dopplers
The high performance transducer enables reliable detection from early gestation right through to delivery, even on obese patients.
- Advanced real time auto-correlation fetal heart rate processing.
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear fetal heart sounds.
- 2MHz (FD1) or 3MHz (FD3) waterproof probe suitable for use in a water birthing environment.
- Advanced power management with auto switch-off to conserve battery life.
- Long robust coiled cable enables optimum transducer position in all circumstances.
High Sensitivity Probes
The new range of high sensitivity XS probes have been designed to maximise performance of the Doppler's for use in a wide variety of clinical applications and procedures. These include the 4, 5, 8, and 10MHz options and the unique wide-beam EZ8 8MHz probe. 2 MHz and 3MHz probes can also be used for obstetric applications.