Terms and Conditions
- All product descriptions and performance claims have been supplied by the manufacturer and are as accurate as possible (errors and omissions excepted).
- Our website does not list all products available through Stevens, but rather a comprehensive selection of popular products. Please contact your regional order desk as to the availability of other products not listed online.
- We have been very diligent to match product numbers with photos. However, some items may not be exactly as shown. Photos shown may include additional accessories or optional parts. Please consult your local representative before purchasing based on photos.
Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from date of invoice unless otherwise stated.
The Stevens Company offers repair services for most items or will assist in coordinating repairs with the manufacturer. Repair times may vary based on parts availability, shipping time and demand. Please consult the closest office for details. Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping items for warranty or repair.
Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Please note warranty information included in product description where applicable. Stevens will assist in the coordination of warranty repairs with the manufacturer and in many cases will repair or replace merchandise as required on behalf of the manufacturer. Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to shipping items for warranty or repair.
Shipments received short or damaged in transit
For shipments with apparent transit damage, you must make a note of the damage on the accompanying waybill at the time of receipt and the freight carrier’s driver must countersign the claim. For shipments with hidden transit damage or missing items, Contact your Customer Service Representative or Territory Manager within 72 hours of receipt so a timely claim can be made with the carrier.
To initiate a return, please contact your Stevens Customer Service team or Territory Manager. Once the request to return has been granted, you will receive an RMA and return instructions.
Returns due to a Stevens error
Our standard policy is that returns should be requested within 30 days of receipt of product, however depending on the circumstances some flexibility may be granted.
Product must then be returned within 30 days of an RMA being issued or the RMA will be voided.
No temperature-controlled products can be returned. Nonetheless, we will assist in making suitable alternative arrangements to ensure the situation is remedied.
Return is required for any other reason
If your request does not meet one of the below requirements, we are happy to discuss with you. Please contact your Customer Service team or Territory Manager to see what arrangements can be made.
- Only product in original unmarked packaging will be accepted for credit and must include all packaging, accessories and instructions for use and be suitable for resale. Products with expiry dating may not be accepted for credit depending on remaining shelf life.
- No temperature-controlled products will be accepted for return.
- Product purchased as a special order (ie. not from Stevens' inventory) may not be accepted for return.
- A restocking fee may apply. You will be advised of this fee at the time you request an RMA.
- The product must be returned within 30 days of being issued an RMA.
- All returns must be shipped with shipping costs prepaid. If a return is shipped collect, the return will be refused or the freight costs incurred may be charged back.
Credit will be granted after the product has been inspected, deemed in saleable condition, and passed any other inspection requirements deemed necessary, at the discretion of The Stevens Company.
If the returned product is rejected for credit, it will be returned at the sender's expense or disposed of at the sender's request.
Minimum Orders and Shipping
Merchandise orders are normally processed the day of receipt. Most products are shipped by courier for next day delivery (longer for remote locations). Orders may be subject to a shipping and handling fee.
Some products are deemed to be dangerous goods by the Ministry of Transportation and as such are subject to additional shipping charges.